OT: Sheetmetal vendor in USA

I'm currently working with a client who intends to manufacture a sheetmetal product in the USA, cheaper than shipping apparently.

Could someone here recommend a company?

The product can mostly be produced using standard brakepress operations, a laser cutter would also be required.

Quantities expected for manufacture are in the range of 10,000+ units

Sorry to be vague about description, the product is currently in the late stages of prototyping and I'm subject to a strict NDA.

Contact details are on my webpage.

John Layne

John Layne

On 10 Jan 2007 23:28:02 -0600, "John Layne" product in the USA, cheaper than shipping apparently.

Sent you a PM - but I don't know them from Adam - (you'll get the pun)

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

What part of the country? There are several here in the Kansas City area that I would recommend.

WT

"John Layne" sheetmetal product in the USA, cheaper than shipping apparently.

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Hello Wayne,

I'm interested in good sheet metal companies in KC. We currently do a little work with ICF and A&E.

Thanks, Blair

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
Blair Sutton

Hello Wayne,

I'm interested in good sheet metal companies in KC. We currently do a little work with ICF and A&E.

Thanks, Blair

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
Blair Sutton

Here are some I would recommend. I don't know about pricing, but I have worked with them and highly respect their work.

Ronson Machine & Mfg Inc

816-373-2720

A-Z Manufacturing & Sales Co Inc.

916-254-1705

I&M Machine & Fabrication Corp.

816-233-6841

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks for the responses, I'll forward to my client when he comes back from holiday.

John Layne