PDM Smarteam Vault Server

Hi, I have a big problem and I want to know if someone can help me. I have to buy a server to manage the PDM Smarteam Vault Server and I would like to know if someone can give me a suggestion about server configuration. Thank you.

Reply to
Marco

There is some missing information. How many users? How many of these users will be SolidWorks ones? What is the size of your file library as of right now? What type of network do you currently have installed?

Reply to
SWX-VAR-JP

Smarteam! We are currently using Smarteam, and I dont see it mentioned here very much. Anyone have some good resources on who uses Smarteam, tips/tricks, user forums, etc?

We have had issues with the software since day 1, and its seems like its always something wrong.

Reply to
SW Monkey