PhotoWorks:Reflectivity

Is there a way to create reflectivity using SolidWorks Material settings to render. There is an option in the PhotoWorks materials that does this but I cannot use that for what I am trying to do. Is there a way to control specularity and such to create a mirror affect or is PhotoWorks material settings the only option.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

What about realview?

..

Corey Scheich wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

We are still on Quadro2 Pro cards so we don't have that option yet.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich