Printing in a mosaic/tiling

Firs I need to print 6 parts at 1:1 scale on 8.5 X 11 sheet so they can b used as templates for tracing the parts out (woodworking)

Second

These parts are bigger than an 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper. So some sor of a mosaic will have to be done. With each sheet contaning section of the part and then the sheets will be tapped together t form 1 sheet with the part at full scale. I hope I explained tha ok

Is this possible with SW? If so how does one do this? Utimatly

need the sheets saved as .pdf's.

I'm sure this is not the easiest way to do it but it's how th

customer wants it done

Thank

SW 2005 SP0.

Reply to
grunt58

"grunt58" a écrit dans le message de news:o5OdnZg2dJvpKEHfRVn snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

I would make a drawing with lines at the cut points on a blank template at a

1:1 scale. Add the required number of sheets, ctrl-drag the first view onto the other sheets, move the views at the required places for printing. After printing, measure the X and Y to check for the scale and X-Y differences.
Reply to
Jean Marc