Printing problem from assembly screen

When I open an assembly from 2003 in 2004 some of the parts print so light that I can barely see them. If I open and print the part as a part it prints fine. But as one part of an assembly it is very hard to see on paper. While some of the rest of the parts in the assembly are fine. I can see the lines are thinner on screen. What is going on here? How do I fix this?

Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

BTG

Reply to