Probably simple, but how do you toggle a User Preference in macro?

I need to toggle the "Update BOM" option on Document propertys. I know the API code for this, but how can I toggle it?

If its off, I want it on, if its on, I want it off. Reason, I only want to temporarily have the Update BOM on, then turn it off when im finished the drawing.

Reply to
SW Monkey

Bump.

Reply to