ProE Translator in SW 2004 sp1

Has anyone noticed that the ProE translator has been put back in to
service pack 1? I think it works on all versions except Wildfire.
Cali Dude
Reply to
calidude
Where is SP1??
Reply to
pipsqueek
on early visibility... If your not on it then it's not available to you yet.
Regards, Scott
Reply to
Scott
SP1 isn't out yet and those that have it aren't supposed to talk about it.
pipsqueek wrote:
Reply to
kellnerp
I have a request for any of you with the early-visability sp1. If you happen to have an HP DesignJet plotter, please check to see if you can plot directly from SW. I have a 700c and cannot. I have to make a pdf file and plot from Acrobat.
If this still is not fixed, then please relay this to SW.
Thank you very much.
jk
Reply to
John Kreutzberger
John,
I'm just running SP0 but printing to our 750c is not a problem. It's a network printer not connected directly to any of the SolidWorks boxes.
Dave H
John Kreutzberger wrote:
Reply to
Dave H
Hi Dave,
That's interesting. I am not on a network, and I cannot plot to my 700c. I could in 2003 and all previous releases, but not 2004, sp0.
This is a strange one..........
jk
Reply to
John Kreutzberger