Project timers

A good while back I posted slightly off topic asking if anyone knew of a simple yet efficient project timer. I was looking for something that presented a simple list of my working projects that I could just log on and off of on the fly. It also had to give me a log of what I had been doing and provide project total hours for a given period. It was critical to me that it was affordable (read cheap!) and most importantly, simple so I would keep using it!

I found something and have been using it now for some months and it's still good. Truth is, when I first started with it there were things it didn't do and things I didn't like but the developers listened to me and changed it.

I get nothing for spreading the news on it but give the demo a go if this is the sort of thing you need.

I'd be interested to hear your views on it.

Les

Reply to
BrownLF