PW2 panorama images..

Yeah, and I believe there is PW2 counseling for all of us who are suffering!? ;^)

Anyhow, yeah, it is painful, especially when it really should be so simple and consistent (I know that word means something to someone, somewhere, somehow...)

..

Jerry Steiger wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Paul Salvador

Reply to
Paul Salvador

I just cut the first part of that out for a ringtone on my phone. Thanks

Devin

Devin,

Here is their page for the progress..

I would guess they will open it around May 21st or just before Memorial Day?

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Thanks, guess I'll be staying in the valley.

Reply to
Devin

Excellent.

You ever get the feeling that as long as there is 'one' solution, regardless of how many hoops you have to jump through, that SolidWorks calls it "good" and moves on to other areas of the software?

Sometimes I wonder if that's their policy (seriously). Some VAR somewhere is going to make it look like they are worth something by giving a customer my tip.

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I didn't make it!

It was made by Henk Haverkamp. You can download it free from...

in the "Automotive" section of the user library. He actually contributed a few nice models.

There is a van like vehicle that I bet would show off the reflections pretty good.

Thanks Henk Haverkamp where ever you are.

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Warning: Extreme OT!

BTW, I did a little investigating on the alleged wing fragment and was able to debunk it...

Hey, at least I tried...

Mike J. Wilson