Re: Better Than Ever!

You forgot to mention that the thread name was Wanna Laugh ?!?!?

Can you get it ,that all emastercam forum LOL , especially after you was banned second or third time . Being moderated forum this thing happens fast ,like thunderbolt ->

you banned !

Reply to
winnie.tehpooh

How many Mastercam manuals does it take for jon to program a pocket?

Answer: None , Jon says there's a bug in Mastercam and it won't do pockets with a $80 coolant through tool.

Jon says: Mastercam has another bug, 'You can put the WCS -anywhere- you want' - 'I don't think that's right'

clueless strikes again

CC

Reply to
CarCrazy666

and...I might add here we dont really need this chatter cross posted to both groups ad nauseum

how about you alt.machines guys do us all a favour and resist the tempation to reply endlessly to everything jon posts

I dont want to add a whole lot of people to my suggested blocked senders list but if its necessary to kill the prevalence of un-Solidworks stuff posed here I will.

many thanks

Reply to
neil

Banned from CNCZone again, huh?