Re: Crash Symptoms

Please bear with me if I am talking about obvious things, but I have seen sttrange things happening with the "temp" dir full of crap (Take a look at it, could be more than 1000 files there). Solved when I made a batch that deletes everything there on startup. And I ask the users to boot at least once a week. Was true with NT, and I did the same when changing to W2K.

JM

"Markus Wankus" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.on.sympatico.ca...

Last week one of my main drives failed. I have a RAID 0 setup so I pretty > much lost everything. Good thing I had *some* backups. Anyway, I > reinstalled my OS and got back up and running and started back on a job I > was working on.
Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN

Markus,

I spend most of my time modeling and just a small part of my time doing drawings. My crashes mostly happen when modeling, but maybe the probability of crashing is the same for drawings and the odds just haven't caught up with me that often.

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger