Re: dimension question?

I have 15 a plates that the geometry in all of them are the same only

> change the thickness, I want to put to the thicknes dimension as (A dim), > and make a table in the drawing with all the 15 thickness that I need. > > I Think that this can of situation some one of you have had, what do you > recommend me to do for this case? > > Regards. > Marco >

Make a design table for your part(s). Then, you can insert that design table into your drawing.

Look in the help for more on this method.

Reply to
Arlin

You should also go here

and read Lee's article on tabulated drawings - it might just be what you are looking for.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks, for your support it help me a lot, I was able to do my drawing with a design table.

Wayne your article is very interesting, I want to congratulate you to share your knowledge to all the people interested.

Regards. Marco.

Reply to
Marco Flores