Re: Drawings display style

no sure I follow? As you can now tell, I'm a newb ;-) Could you explain a little please.

Rich

Can an alternate position view have the second config shaded?
Reply to
Rich

Look up alternate position views in the help. They can show thae same assembly in two different configurations, with one config shown in phantom lines. I was thinking that it might be possible to show one of the configs shaded.

Reply to
Dale Dunn