Re: Forming Tools

If you double click the feature you will get all the dimensions to edit the feature. Beyond this you have to edit and reinsert. Library features can be disolved. I don't know if any of this changed in 2004.

Corey

I have created some custom forming tools of typical embosses we use, > added them to the Feature Palette and placed them on some sheet metal > parts. Now, I want to make some minor changes to a couple of these > features, but can't figure out how to edit these? I understand that > you can "Edit Palette Item" for the master feature, but is there > anyway to edit features I have placed? The only thing I can figure out > is that I have to edit the master (or create a copy) and replace every > one on each part? Is there anyway to replace features or establish a > link prior to placement? Does anyone have a better way to approach > this requirement?
Reply to
Corey Scheich