Re: Having trouble with dxf/dwg import

I'm trying to migrate my company's files to one platform. I have several

> different formats including autocad & cad key. I'm trying to import a dxf > file of a drawing format from cadkey to SW. > > Here's the problem: The entities come in ok but it is "offset" from the > view and I can't seem to relocate the formate so it is centered on the > page. > > Admittedly I'm a relative newcomer (trying to convert from pro/e) but this > shouldn't be difficult

It's not. During the import, the second dialog box that appears (DWG/DXF Import - document settings) has a section called "geometry positioning. You can center the entities on the sheet, or use X and Y values to move them.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle