DXF import

Why can i not import a DXF file exported from Coreldraw 11 as a 2002 Autocad
DXF
Solidworks will only accept a DXF file exported as Autocad R11
Alex
Reply to
Alex
I suspect a Coreldraw export problem. I import dxf's saved as AutoCad 2000 format all the time without problem.
Dave H
Alex wrote:
Reply to
Dave H
Drag the DXF file into notepad look at the first few lines; if they have the following values
0 SECTION 2 ENTITIES
then the dxf contains only bare-bones geometry, not everything that may be needed to (re)create a drawing.
Reply to
rocheey