dxf import settings

Hi all,

This probably won't affect most of you in the US, but a lot of our dxf's and dwgs are exported with mm as the base unit.

Every time I import the dxf to SW, I have to change the untis from inches to mm - everytime... which is really frustrating as SW doesnt remember your last setting.

Is there any way to force SW to use mm as the default units for the dxf/dwg import? TIA,

JOe

ps. using SW2004, SP4.1, with SI unit default

Reply to
Joe T