Import DXF - Default Templates Not Valid?

When I try to import a DXF file in SolidWorks, I'm greeted with the following message:

"The default templates are not valid. The problems can be resolved by correcting the default templates under the options dialog. Do you want to continue with a blank template?"

Apparently something about my custom template file will not allow it to be used as a template for a DXF (possibly others as well). Has anybody else experienced this? Help? Thanks.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Mears

I have noticed that there are spelling errors between the directories in the options dialog and the ones created on the hard disk, such as 'assem' instead of 'assembly'. Check they match and try again.

Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen Woolhead