Re: LMAO

Cliff wrote in news:1iq0b3tes42gcuenfjbqq21djcu690r2tl@

4ax.com:

Since when can't you use inverse time on a Fanuc?

Outside of that you're still very confused.

Reply to
D Murphy

Dan, WHO are you talking to again? Do they understand what you type?

Reply to
Half-nutz

You don't use Mark Century 100 series controls with esp+wsp?. On a good day when our tape reader is nice and clean we can cut a radius. Stock up on cue tips if you want i/t to work correct. Daveb

Reply to
Anonymous

Half-nutz wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

LOL.

Clearly not.

Reply to
D Murphy

(DaveB) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.dslextreme.com:

Sigh. If only I had a copy of CADDS-1 and APT, I could be someone.

Reply to
D Murphy

Cliff wrote in news:cjcfb39g934klbiu8vgi8id6jdatd5hop8@

4ax.com:

Telex?

Time to update the list, IMO.

Reply to
D Murphy

Cliff wrote in news:dl0eb311asa59jc3cirnha2cjqp300e0au@

4ax.com:

It didn't help you at all.

And what makes you so sure I never used APT?

Reply to
D Murphy

Cliff wrote in news:q00eb3d986a1et66i2abrh7a0tr6jj24nu@

4ax.com:

Yeah, there's no way anyone but Cliffy would know anything about ancient POS NC controls.

There's no way someone like me could read a tape by looking at it, know how to cut out mistakes from the likes of cliffy, and splice in working code.

Please. Someone explain it to me!!!

I need to raise my skill level so I'll be more employable here in 2007.

Anyone want a state of the art tape winder? It's cordless!!!

Reply to
D Murphy

Cliff wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I don't get???

Idiot. I can turn on any option. And I can buy anything I need anytime I want as well.

You're condecension is funny given your cluelessness.

Hmph, just because I can read, write, and understand code wothout UG or whatever POS software that you are completely dependent on, doesn't mean that I'm self taught, nor does it mean that I can't use a CAM system.

You wouldn't know one coordinate system from another in any case. So your wild clueless fantasies about which coordinate system I'm programming are, like everything else you spew, completely wrong.

Your head is so far up your ass, the lack of oxygen has obviously caused you brain damage.

BTW, I fixed up some wonderful code from a "real" CAM system today. Looks like it will be a while before the like of you will be able to produce working code in a high volume production environment.

Reply to
D Murphy

Cliff wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Wrong again. The part's coordinate system doen't determine the axes' travel directions. Sheesh, take a class.

Based on your vast Swiss experience you claim what?? Hell, you've never programmed a lathe for that matter.

Still no clues, eh?

Duh.

Nope. Listen, this is getting old, so before you become the first person I've ever killfiled let me clear this up. I don't program in the machine's coordinate system.

But you just keep on prattling to yourself about machine coordinates and part coordinates and anything else you have no hope of ever understanding such as lathe programming. You're like an idiot savant, with the savant part being replaced with Tourette's.

It remains a PITA and a non standard way of doing things...

If you repeat the lie, does it make you less of a retard?

There is. I helped with a lot of it. And after all the effort it still sucks.

Imagine that.

Reply to
D Murphy

(SNIP)

ROFLMAO

Now THAT"S the best description of Cliff I have seen yet!!!!!

Thanks for making my morning!!

Reply to
Mark Phillips

Did you make as many mistakes then as you do now?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

I bet he knows just how to program -X on a gang tool, I think he said you can't cut -X on a lathe.

Reply to
Why

Cliff wrote in news:m4jgb3t0og0j8bfb267eit3uivc8j63a12@

4ax.com:

Not surprising given your state of confusion.

Eventually the axes have to move. No matter how you program they need to move in the proper direction.

QED

Reply to
D Murphy

Cliff wrote in news:m4jgb3t0og0j8bfb267eit3uivc8j63a12@

4ax.com:

That's another thing. You seem confused by the meaning of MDI.

MDI is a mode on the control. MDI=Manual Data Input. It's got nothing to do with programming.

HTH

Reply to
D Murphy

Cliff wrote in news:m4jgb3t0og0j8bfb267eit3uivc8j63a12@

4ax.com:

Feel free to get started anytime you'd like.

Reply to
D Murphy

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Heh, he's the reason for the "Cliff Code Survival Kit"

Get 'em while they're hot!

Reply to
D Murphy

Cutting edge......

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Naah, here's the cliff code survival kit :)

Steve Mackay

You are a Liar Cliff, I never said that, you know it, you continue to repeat the lie. I have corrected you numerous times but you continue to troll your Cliffvised version and not something I actually posted.

Nonsense, your ignorance at best and at worst another of your lies Cliff.

So what, it's only a direction?

Dan's and my program points for that simple radius example were the correct length and direction. Your program points Cliff were error riddled, you made five mistakes in your two lines of g-code. Which proves you know nothing about programming a CNC Lathe.

???

Cliff your ignorance of programming and setting up a CNC Lathe is showing again. I gave the OP a method for measuring his tools, I never posted anything about setting part zero datum.

You as usual Cliff took something that wasn't there and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Your ignorance and error riddled sample of your work is funny to you?

The five mistakes you made in two lines of G-Code for a simple corner radius is not a good average Cliff.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr