Re: Ok ... Piping comes in two libraries... SOLIDS.. .and hollow... you need both, and there are some fittings issues as well

This is a critical sequence feature we discuss only with those who

>have already purchased our base program and librarys after the >fact. Mentioning this earlier just confuses most buyers.

Ask them to put that little tidbit in writing........LOL......

Once the fish is hooked game plan is to filet*, batter & deep fry.

-- Tom

*Right after they FUCK it to death.
Reply to
brewertr