Re: Solid Edge's Competitors Will Be Scrambling For Years To Catch Up

Sooooooo, How much are they paying you to flood us with spam????? Really, how much? We are curious and need to know, how much? Are you on commission? Hourly? # of spams, er, uh, posts? Or are they just about ready to tell you to stop, because, even though they may have "breakthrough" technology, they have you making them look like idiots for having you as a "spokesperson" for a product you havent even used yet, or may never use, or when you do use it, will do so for for about a month or so, then declare it to be the worst piece of junk they have ever wasted cd space on.

"Extra large popcorn please"

Reply to
reidmachine

over a barrel

Good, really good popcorn!!!!!

Reply to
reidmachine

Any bets on how long the ENFANT TERRIBLE lasts at this blog?

"Many blogs are being shut down for uncomfortable thoughts and ideas. We will not do that. Our goal is to protect freedom of speech and your thoughts. As long as you don?t break any Swedish laws in your blog, we will defend it."

Break out the crying towels you sniveling little whiners; I'm back and more in your face than ever.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
madcadman