Re: The death of banquer's "blog" -- AGAIN .....

>> Find out why and what I plan to do about it: >> >>
> "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" > > > Blog seems to be gone ... along with all of baywords.com .... > Like Banquo's ghost?

LOL

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Our Jon only goes with the best don't ya know.....ROFLMAO....did they have a glossy add or video?....and of course he didn't pay anything.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

And it will accomplish what? Thanks for the morning humor

"D"

Reply to
reidmachine

A little odd that they would schedule maintenance in the middle of a Monday afternoon. Makes you wonder if the process doens't include a bail/bondsman.

Reply to
John R. Carroll