Banquer's Blog Yanked By Blogger

Banquers blog was shut down by Blogger for Terms Of Service violations. The front page now says: "This blog is in violation of Blogger's Terms of Service and is open to authors only."

Wow. Can't even keep his own blog running.

I thought it might be nice if he poured his hatred into his blog and left usenet alone, but it was just another copy/paste job.

Reply to
vzeovzdd

I bet there are more hits today as a result than during the whole if its pitiful little life.

I wonder how one violates the terms of service?

Only if the piss ant has a total and permanent melt down. All we can do is hope.

Reply to
williwinki

/* Break out the crying towels you sniveling little whiners; I'm back and more in your face than ever. Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

*/

Has the manic twit finally burned himself out again? That must be good for a Guinness Record or Darwin Award or something.

Reply to
umperdinque