Re: "Thoughts to ponder for 2007"

1 Boomer = 24 missiles (trident D-5)

Trident D-5 Country: United States of America Alternate Name: UGM-133 Class: SLBM Basing: Submarine launched Length: 13.42 m Diameter: 2.11 m Launch Weight: 59090 kg Payload: 8 MIRV Mk 4 or Mk 5 RVs Warhead: Nuclear W76 100 kT or W88 475 kT Propulsion: 3-stage solid Range: 12000 km Status: Operational In Service: 1990

24 x 8 = 192 independantly targetable warheads 91,200 Kilotons will send a LOT of folks to Allah.

Works for me.

Insh'allah!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

pRECISIONmachinisT

Now what if George got on the TV and claimed that Allah has spoken to him, and ordered him to send home as many of his followers as he could? Would he be seen as Allah's right hand man on this earth, and not to fooled with?

Gary H. Lucas

Reply to
Gary H. Lucas

Pretty sure it done went completely over his head.

Reply to
pRECISIONmachinisT

Question still being...

How can we tell when we've finally "won" ??

Thursday, August 16, 2007 (Baghdad)

"A day after the deadliest attack, rescuers used bare hands and shovels to claw through clay houses shattered by an onslaught of suicide bombings that killed at least 250 and possibly as many as 500 members of an ancient religious sect."

"The US military blamed al-Qaeda in Iraq, and an American commander called the assault an ''act of ethnic cleansing.''

"The victims of Tuesday night's coordinated attack by four suicide bombers were Yazidis, a small Kurdish-speaking sect that has been targeted by Muslim extremists who consider its members to be blasphemers."

==

Reply to
pRECISIONmachinisT

That's his only defense in most threads.

Well, unless taunts, threats, ad homs, straw men, insults, and the like are valid forms of discussion and debate.

He is known to STFU, when cornered.

Reply to
Observer

What are you two buffoons babbling about now?

Ive been working 14-16 hours a day finishing up the Project, so havent even been in front of a computer for a couple days. When I get the time, Ill check the figures and respond.

Cliff, when you suck Obswervers tiny weeny dick..be sure to suck, not blow. Its only a saying, ok?

And visaversa.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Lol..that the best you can do?

Snicker

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

No. We were discussing the various ways you refuse to answer questions when pressed and have NOTHING to offer. I note you still have not replied to my refutation of your "the economy is great" earlier in this thread. Ergo, you lose. But, you're probably used to losing, eh?

Reply to
Observer

Come on! He can't even come up with a decent screen name, so what do you expect from him?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Post it again. There appears to be missing posts. Thats not terrible unusual when using wifi hotspots.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Rest Stops again Gunner? Watch your stance.

Reply to
J Carroll

Not unless you call Starbucks a "rest stop"

Do you John? Is that where you go trolling for foot tappers?

Shrug..each to their own.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Three dollar a cup swill is it. I'll never understand why anyone would drink that crap except in an airport.

I'm immune to your "signals" Gunner. LOL

Reply to
J Carroll

Ive only been in one once. I agree about the swill. The lady I was with wanted something crappe or another.

Then we boinked like rabbits in her SUV in the parking lot. Odd what some folks use for sex aids. Shrug.

LOL indeed.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch