online SolidWorks feeds aggregator

Just to mention I built an online aggregator of news feeds taken from all the blogs about SolidWorks I know (if I miss yours, please drop me a line)

You can either check the news on the web at

directly add
to your RSS feed reader.

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

Thanks Philippe. I would have never found Gopal's 11 things without this link.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

xfruits is a great aggregator. Thanks for adding me Phillipe.

Josh

solidsmack

sure Josh. done.

Reply to