Re: Thread sketch

snipped-for-privacy@bs.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I used lots of fake thread s of various diameters, machine and taper > pipe. Can I save the sketch of a thread so I could use it again and > again. I always sketch the same size thread ( pitch by depth), that > is .050wide by .03 deep. > > Thank you >

You should be able to make a library feature or palette feature of the fake threads. Would that do?

Reply to
Dale Dunn