ref geometry names-drawings

I have the box un-checked in my system options, but all of my axes still show the names in my drawing. Is this a bug?

2006, sp2.0
Reply to
John Kreutzberger

John,

Do you have VIEW/AXES checked or have you manually shown an axis?

John Kreutzberger wrote:

Reply to
TOP

Hi Paul,

I manually created an axes because I want to be able to dimension from it. I just don't want the label in my face in every view. And, yes. I do have the view,axes checked for the above-stated reason.

What's interesting is that when I check my tool.options and go back to the drawing the axes are shown without the label-just as I want-until I run my cusrsor over the view, then the label appears again.

I may need to call my VAR. Unfortunately, they've been bought out and the new guys don't really want to hear about bugs. They fight me every step of the way every time I call. I call this the `home-on-the-range' syndrome. As in `never is heard a discouraging word'............

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

I think I have a change of VAR form kicking around.

Reply to
TOP