Rendering with Hide / Show 2003 SP5.1 PW2 not working...

I'm not having any luck getting any rendering done using hide / show methods.

I'm using SW 2003 SP 5.1 with PW 2

Any hints or thoughts on what causes this?

I've read previous posts from a few weeks back, and they were inconclusive.

--Matt Schroeder

Reply to
Matt Schroeder

Matt,

What do you mean about the hide/show methods? Hiding and showing what, and how does it pertain to rendering. Many of the rules changed from PW1 to PW2.

Jeff Mowry Industrial Designhaus, LLC

"GETRIDOFTHIS" from email address)

Matt Schroeder wrote:

Reply to
Jeff Mowry

It still works Matt, maybe try making the room quite a bit bigger, I think Paul reccommended at least 5x the size.

Reply to
Arthur Y-S

I got it to work... I didn't notice that manipulating lights was for some reason turning off my perspective view setting.

--Matt Schroeder

Reply to
Matt Schroeder