Round value calculated by equation

Is there a way to have the value calculated by an equation automatically round to the nearst whole inch? We have some equations that we use to locate some components in an assembly but the equation never results in a nice whole number and the location of these components is not so critical that we want to dimension them to the

16th or 32nd. If we just set the dimension in the drawing to round the dimensions will look ok but the dimension string will not add up to equal the actual overall dimension.

Thanks,

Sam

Reply to
Sam

Look in the help under "Equatins --> Functions". There is an integer function, "INT". INT gives the lowest whole integer of a decimal number, i.e. INT(10.666 ) = 10. For rounding to nearest (up or down), you can add 0.5 to the final, i.e. INT(10.222 + 0.5) = 10, INT(10.666 + 0.5) = 11

Reply to
That70sTick