SaveAS PDF Differences

Thanks :) Thats odd. It seems to work just fine now. I did the same thing you posted, changed "PathToWhereFileWillBeSaved" to "Filename".

I also removed this line FileName = "C:\temp\myFile.pdf" Since I already had a variable called Filename.

It seems to work fine now. Is it bad that I am using a form to store the filename?

LOL @ the "monkey code" comment.

Reply to
SW Monkey

Hehehe, crazy monkey code. A userform isn't bad at all. It is just a choice that was made.

Reply to
Mr. Who