Searching for an elusive Font

Does anyone know the whereabouts or the name of this Font, or one anything like it? I think it is an Engineering font, and I have seen several different variations of it here and there. Some with more radical lay out lines and circles. I would appreciate your leading me to any one of them, or even just the name of one. Check out the word "Secrets" at this link, and contact me by E-Mail if you know anything about it.

Thanking you in advance, G. De Angelis snipped-for-privacy@deangelistool.com

Reply to
G. De Angelis