PDA models

Hi,
Anyone know how to get solid model of one of HP's handhelds (hx2495)? All attempts to contact HP have been fruitless. Perhaps a different
approach?
TIA MT

This may be useless to you, but I've been able to get PDA models of Palm devices through the developer network. Does a similar thing exist for HP units? How do they support people who develop products for them.
Think of the companies that make things like cases, water-proof enclosures, industrial enclosures, cameras, GPS add-ons, etc. Most likely all of these companies figured out who to call/contact.
If there is a developer network, I'd start there.
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
MHill