Semi-Realistic Model of Hand?

In designing a model of a product used on the hand, I am sure my illustration of the product would work better if I could find a good model of the human hand, with fingers in the normal straight or near straight positions.

Does anyone know of a hand model around that is available?

Many Thanks - Bo

Reply to
Bonobo

good stuff, and reasonably priced.....

Michael

That is interesting and I have emailed for more information.

There is a hand in Content Central, but it is 36 megs and a bit difficult to work with, and the fingers are partly curved.

Thanks Much - Bo

Reply to
Bonobo

I placed one out at

Its in the user library under humans.

Note: It 65MB in size

Reply to
scota

Right, thanks. I downloaded it, and it was about 35 megs for SWks

2005.

It is a bit unweildly, but usable. It is a good start for me, because it gives a fairly good representation of the back of the hand.

Thanks - Bo

Reply to
Bonobo