Model of Jaws & Teeth?

Does anyone know of an accurate set of jaws with teeth available in a format importable into SolidWorks?

Many Thanks - Bo

Reply to
Bo

i have a skull from a project its only an stl from a 3d scan though

Reply to
mike.mcdermid

Does this mean skull with lower jaw including the teeth?

Thanks - Bo

Reply to
Bo

my fault yes a skull with jaw and top and bottom teethe i suppose you could cut off the offending cranium

Reply to
mike.mcdermid

Hmmm. Sounds like it could do the trick.

I don't know the file size, but STL sounds HUGE, and not likely to get through email.

Is it possible to pick up via FTP?

Thanks - Bo

Reply to
Bo

checked the model and it has a seperate jaw file size is 478kb

drop me a mail with your e mail and ill send it alternately i do have a site you could download it from but it will be tommorrow before i can get it up(onto the site i mean)

Reply to
mike.mcdermid

Evening,

If possible, I would like to have a copy of the skull and jaw too. I'll be happy to host the file on my website, if you want to allow others download it.

M> Bo wrote:

Reply to
Montie

Mike is working over the faceting size, and the scaling (4 meters wide at the mandibular joint).

More info later.

Bo

Reply to
Bo