Service Packs SW 2008

We currently have solidworks 2008 and opted out of the maintenance program. What we didnt know at the time was that we could not get service packs at the solidworks website for the product we bought.... Is there any other site that has these service packs available for download?

Reply to
Mechdesign2k4

The VAR that you purchased 2008 from should give you the service packs, but you will have to ask, it is unlikely to be automatic.

Reply to
greyhound