Sheet Metal Broken views and bend lines

  1. I have a part that when i produce an unfolded drawing and then i break it, i get a message that the bend lines will not be shown. Other parts in the same assembly once unfolded and broken show their bend lines.

  1. On the parts that show the bend lines, the lines are still full length. ie they extend past the broken view. Is there a way to change this?

  2. Is there a way to reference the bend lines to the view in such a way that when the length of the part changes the length of the drawing will not.

I am currently running SW '03 and upgrading to '05 is an option, however its not preferred.

Thanks JC

Reply to
JCelektronix