shell mesh in cosmosworks

Hello to all,

I'm new with CosmosWorks (v. 7) and I'm looking at shell meshing. How does one connect two surfaces?

For example, let's say I want to shell-mesh an I-beam (_not_ using midsurfaces, but simply surfaces). First, I mesh the top-most, bottom-most and one of the tho vertical faces, but those meshes are not connected. What would be the right way to do this?

I know that in this case I could use midsurfaces, but when I try to shell-mesh assemblies, CosmosWorks won't let me use that options.

Thanks to all!

R.Ouchaou

Reply to
Ouchaou

Use split lines to make sure that each adjacent face shares edges. If they don't the mesh won't match. And sometimes even if they do the mesh won't match.

Reply to
kellnerp