Should I discard my old Spaceball 2003

Just starting up with 3D again this time with SW, Any one who knows if I could still use my SpaceBall 2003 from Spacetec.

I installed the software to a SpacePilot with USB and expected that de drivers support different versions, am I wrong?

Regards

Reply to
New to SW

Hey,

I believe you are correct on both points. You can use SpaceBall 2003 and the drivers for these two products are different. Also, 2003 drivers are hard to come by, but they can be found. I have it. I hope you do too.

Reaper.

Reply to
Reaper2561

"Reaper2561" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...