Spaceball License

Maybe someone won't make the same mistake that I did.
My Spaceball drivers would stop after a few seconds.
I could start the driver, use the Spaceball, then it would quit.
I tried a different Spaceball, new drivers, old drivers, Serial to USB
adapter (I use a serial 4000).
Nothing kept it going.
Then it dawned on me - I ignored the 3Dconnexion webpage that popped
up after installing the newest drivers last month.
I had ignored it this time too.
So I installed the newest drivers again, filled out that user page and
everything is happy now.
Todd
Reply to
TEngle