License / Serial #

I bought AUTOCAD 2002 today at a college bookstore. Got home, installed it. During installation it asked me for the serial number and cd-key. It said
these were on the box it came in..... NO such luck no numbers or anything to be seen.... I bypassed this shit finished installing... As I went to use it for the first time I get an error message, "A License error has occurred". Then another box pops up saying, "Fatal Error: The Security System (SoftLock license manager), is not functioning.....
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE, AND HOW CAN I RECTIFY IT. I didn't pay $327 for a piece of shit........
PLEASE HELP
DG

it.
$327
Either contact your bookstore or Autodesk directly. BTW, why buy 2002 and not 2004?
Michael (LS)

it.
$327
Apparently the C-Dilla License Manager is not properly installed. You should have a hidden folder C_dilla at your boot disk root.
The C-Dilla version shipped with Acad 2002 is 3.23 and it does not function with Win XP, you have to upgrade to 3.27 (RTS_3_27_000.zip) to make it work.
The upgrade can be downloaded from Autodesk's support pages.
You still need to enter the authorization code during the 30 days grace period.
DG, The C-Dilla license needs updating. And you need to contact your Autodesk support area to obtain an authorisation number. But remember to write down the request code generated when installing as it is required to match the authorisation number Autodesk willsupply you with to get the program running. Regars JimW

it.
$327
Go to kazza and download the full version it works on XP. Get a refund if you can you have bought a copy from a dodgy dealer

it.
$327