License / Serial #

I bought AUTOCAD 2002 today at a college bookstore. Got home, installed it.
During installation it asked me for the serial number and cd-key. It said
these were on the box it came in..... NO such luck no numbers or anything
to be seen.... I bypassed this shit finished installing... As I went to
use it for the first time I get an error message, "A License error has
occurred". Then another box pops up saying, "Fatal Error: The Security
System (SoftLock license manager), is not functioning.....
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE, AND HOW CAN I RECTIFY IT. I didn't pay $327
for a piece of shit........
PLEASE HELP
DG
Reply to
DG
Either contact your bookstore or Autodesk directly. BTW, why buy 2002 and not 2004?
Michael (LS)
Reply to
Michael (LS)
Apparently the C-Dilla License Manager is not properly installed. You should have a hidden folder C_dilla at your boot disk root.
The C-Dilla version shipped with Acad 2002 is 3.23 and it does not function with Win XP, you have to upgrade to 3.27 (RTS_3_27_000.zip) to make it work.
The upgrade can be downloaded from Autodesk's support pages.
You still need to enter the authorization code during the 30 days grace period.
Reply to
Caveman
DG, The C-Dilla license needs updating. And you need to contact your Autodesk support area to obtain an authorisation number. But remember to write down the request code generated when installing as it is required to match the authorisation number Autodesk willsupply you with to get the program running. Regars JimW
Reply to
Jim Williams
Go to kazza and download the full version it works on XP. Get a refund if you can you have bought a copy from a dodgy dealer
Reply to
kieran.phillips