Spaceball 5000 Question

Hi All,

My Boss was so kind to give me a Spaceball 5000 USB for Christmas ;) It all works fine for me, accept one thing.

I Cannot use all "Default" keys in SolidWorks 2003 SP3. For example:

I wanna use the "Pan Only"-function in SolidWorks. But in the Mapping Panel of SolidWorks that function is not shown while at the main screen of 3DConnexion this function is shown for "any application".

So how can i use the "Pan Only"-function in SolidWorks.

Thanx

Alwin

Reply to
Alwin