Spaceball 5000 Question

Hi All,
My Boss was so kind to give me a Spaceball 5000 USB for Christmas ;)
It all works fine for me, accept one thing.
I Cannot use all "Default" keys in SolidWorks 2003 SP3. For example:
I wanna use the "Pan Only"-function in SolidWorks. But in the Mapping
Panel of SolidWorks that function is not shown while at the main
screen of 3DConnexion this function is shown for "any application".
So how can i use the "Pan Only"-function in SolidWorks.
Thanx
Alwin
Reply to
Alwin
Set a button as a toggle to change the motion filters for the SpaceBall movement instead of using the Pan Only from SolidWorks. The SpaceBall is a motion controller, this is the kind of stuff it is designed for.
Alw> Hi All,
Reply to
Charles Bliss