show dimension names?

I know you can show the dimension names but I've forgotten how to to display them. I'm doing a lot configurations on parts and this would help extremely in the design table construction. I've searched the help and my SW for Dummies book to no avail.

Thanks Jeff

Reply to
NOT REALLY ME

I made a free addin that does this. Extends this functionality to a toolbar and menu pick.

Otherwise, it's buried somewhere > I know you can show the dimension names but I've forgotten how to to display

Reply to
That70sTick

System Options/General/Show dimension names

That one?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks, that did the trick

Jeff

Reply to
NOT REALLY ME

Yeah that's the one...I can't believe that I missed it.

Jeff

Reply to
NOT REALLY ME

In the same vein as Tick I wrote a simple macro that toggles two things: dimensions names and enter dimension value on create. Seems like these two go together. When creating you want names and enter on create and when doing other things you want them off.

Reply to
TOP