Sigmanest Problems

We currently use SolidWorks to export a DXF for Striker to nest. We are tired of dealing with all of Striker, and are in talks about going to Sigmanest. Sigmanest can read the solid model live, and we will be able to eliminate the DXF export. I need to know if there is anything that I need to watch out for when moving to Sigmanest. Do they have any major downfalls? Anyone else went through a migration? If anyone has anything to add, please let me know.

Reply to
inthepickle

support is as important as the software itself. With that in mind you should take a look at ProNest nesting software by MTC Software. They also have a Solidworks interface for ProNest that eliminates the need to make the dxf file. And, when the going gets tough MTC is always there to help. In my book, that's good business

Reply to
delboy1967