Sketch: Did you know?

If you select a line or curve and create a new sketch SW will create a new Ref Plane Normal to the curve and create the new sketch on that Plane. I guess today is a "who knew?" kind of day

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich

"Corey Scheich" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

Interesting. I could only get it to work when the original sketch is a

3DSketch, and I had to select the sketch segment and it's enpoint. Still, a pretty handy little time saver.
Reply to
Dale Dunn

"Corey Scheich" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

also works for curves and edges

matt

Reply to
matt

try it with an edge it seems you can only use a point if you select it before the edge, and only an end point of the edge.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich