Create plane, Did you know?

Stumbled on this today. 2004 SP3.0 I don't know when this came about though. If you CTRL drag a plane it jumps you into Create Ref Plane and Offset mode.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

I know that, but I never remember to do it.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

This has been around since at least SWX 2003. I use it all the time.

jk

Reply to
jk

It's been around almost forever, since (I think) 97, certainly 98+

Great timesaver for setting up multiple loft sections

Reply to
Andrew Troup