Create plane, Did you know?

Stumbled on this today. 2004 SP3.0 I don't know when this came about
though. If you CTRL drag a plane it jumps you into Create Ref Plane and
Offset mode.
Reply to
Corey Scheich
I know that, but I never remember to do it.
Reply to
Dale Dunn
This has been around since at least SWX 2003. I use it all the time.
jk
Reply to
jk
It's been around almost forever, since (I think) 97, certainly 98+
Great timesaver for setting up multiple loft sections
Reply to
Andrew Troup