Finding Nemo

Hey, has anyone out there in newsgroup land ever modeled Nemo in Solidworks? We do tours for second graders here to help get them interested in technology and one of the things I like to do is model things in Solidworks that they can relate to.( second grders arent interested in 500 part assemblies or how I created a core and cavity out of a part file.)I think I'm going to try but thought maybe if anyone was doing this already I could get some ideas off others. Thanks.

Larry Jedik Currier Plastics Inc.

Reply to
Larry Jedik

Sporkman

Has model of Scooby Doo you can download.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez