Mating to planes

Just a little note for the peeps who do not know this yet!
If you plane to mirror an assembly, do NOT use planes for mating, the mates
will NOT carry over into the mirrored Part.
I found this out, after my work partner had made an assembly, using this
method.
I wanted to change a distance mate, (this was between a plane and a
surface), this worked on the original part, but the mirrored part stay the
same!!
Every little helps! :-)
Reply to
Pete Newbie