skull

i need help with a model of a human skull thanks

carlos

Reply to
carlos cruz

you can find some for 3DS max on

convert them to STL with several tools, for example

Philippe Guglielmetti

I did a skull a while back... All solidworks... 90% Simple lofted sections. A few small bits on it that I got too lazy to fix, but it was a fun model to build. Heres a cute picture of it:

Olaf

Reply to
Olaf Diegel

Excellent surfacing Olaf!!!

I did vacuum formed Thomas The Tank Engine and his buddy James last year for a point of purchase client, where the trains were emerging toward the viewer in 3d. At the time I thought they were cool because of the surfaced face details, etc. but your skull model is an awesome display of surfacing in Solidworks, akin to some of wizard Mike Wilson's examples. Thanks,

- Eddy

Reply to
Eddy Hicks

wow! any way to grab the model ?

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

Thanks Eddy, Hate to burst your bubble though, but not a single surface involved... All solid. Cheers Olaf

Olaf Diegel

Reply to
Olaf Diegel

Oops, my bad. I took lofted sections to mean lofted surfaces. Still a great example of what's possible though.

- Eddy

> > > and convert them to STL with several tools, for example

Reply to
Eddy Hicks