Solidworks Corporate is Anyone There?

It will get to the point where they will tell you that the AV has to be uninstalled. I had Intergraph tell me that once with a copy of Smart Sketch that wouldn't fully install.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Dubea

sure it is.

This only means that their marketing contract with Bluebeam is more important than real issues the users have.

everybody made PDF's somehow before 2004 came out. WTF is is suddenly so important that they have to pull the SP?

--nick e.

Reply to
Nick E.