Solidworks Opening on 787 - Everett

Pilot Control Flight Deck Designer For 787

Salary: Open Length of Contract: 6 Months Location: Everett (client of Boeing)

Technical Skills Needed:

Senior (5-10 years experience), including Boeing pilot controls and flight deck experience. Solidworks CAD software is required.

Must have thorough understanding of Boeing processes as it relates to Flight Controls.

REQUIRED:

Work on the tiller wheel for the flight controls Boeing Flight deck experience Boeing Pilot Control experience SolidWorks CAD experience

Reply to
a380787

There has to be only 1 or 2 people to fit that profile. Sounds like a high paying contract though.

Reply to
CS

Sounds like they are trying to get a worker visa for an alien. Mechanical Engineering mag used to be really bad for this kind of stuff.

Reply to
cdubea

Now that you mention it there were a bunch of guys back in 2001 that would have fit the bill.

Reply to
TOP

Let me guess, they used to be employed by a man named Usama Bin Laden?!?! Come to think of it, I think they did finally lose their jobs!

Reply to
Seth Renigar